“For a community to be whole and healthy, it must be based on people’s love and concern for each other.” Millard Fuller
We Are United By:
1) A Shared Insight that all things are interconnected. We inter-are.
The community’s success is measured by its effectiveness in supporting the growth and happiness of those it influences.
We Embrace Two Primary Values
1) Communitarian – Living in harmony with others. We share the strong intention to live more collaboratively and closely with others in order to better understand ourselves and the world we live in. We see living in true community among supportive friends as an opportunity for, both personal and societal transformation.
2) Educational – Spreading knowledge and inspiring others. We find purpose in what we do by educating and empowering others beyond our core community. We endeavor to model an attractive, healthy, joyful, sustainable way of living in a compassionate, cooperative and less consumptive manner.
Other Values Follow
1) Simplicity – Living simple lives in the present moment. We are living in fast-paced, distracting, chaotic times. It is increasingly easy, and hazardous, to lose our bearings in the modern world. We aspire to live simply, and slowly, in a supportive community that helps us stay focused on what matters most.
2) Ecological – Living in harmony with nature. We strive to live more sustainably by embracing permaculture principles. We pursue renewable energy, green building methods, the reduction of waste, compassionate consumption, and other methods of treading lightly on our planet.
3) Inclusion – We value and embrace inclusion. We are non-sectarian and deeply respect the many different cultural and lifestyle traditions. Our common thread is our commitment to cultivating an awareness of the divine in all things. We are open to everyone who shares this respect and we see strength in diversity.